We love a good post-workout snack! Remember, it’s important to fuel your body after working out. Great options following exercise include meals or snacks with a balance of protein, carbohydrates and good fats. The JSHealth team have shared their personal fave post-workout snacks below as inspiration!
The JSHealth Team’s Favourite Post-Workout Snacks & Meals
- Jess – Director and Founder – “I’m a fan of the JS Power Protein Smoothie after working out. So delicious!”
- Dean – CEO – “I get my post-workout protein in with a JSHealth Chocolate Brownie Protein shake or add it to oats with berries.”
- Zoë – Head of Design – “I love the Blueberry & Hemp Seed Smoothie from the JSHealth App.”
- Caroline – Head of Growth – “All about a bowl of JSHealth Nice Cream with Vitality X Collagen added for extra nourishment!”
- Jodi – Clinical Nutritionist – “My go-to is eggs and avocado on toast.”
- Lysh – Social Media Manager – “I love to refuel with a blueberry smoothie with JSHealth Vanilla Bean Protein!”
- Kel – Customer Relations Manager – ” If I’m in a sweet mood: protein smoothie bowl with PB, or a savoury mood: toast with avo and tomato.”
- Robyn – Graphic Designer – “Literally anything with avocado and/or cheese!”
- Lolita – Head of Copy & Editorial – “If I feel like sweet, I have a brown rice cake topped with nut butter, berries & cinnamon. For savoury, I’ll go for raw veggies with guac!”
- Phoebe – Jess’ EA + ‘Office Mum’ – “Carrot sticks with almond butter and the JS Açai & Vanilla Bean Protein Smoothie Bowl from the App with lots of peanut butter on top are my faves!”
- Vic – Head of Content – “I reach for boiled eggs + hummus for savoury, or the JSHealth Green Smoothie for sweet!
- Sarah – Community Manager – ” I keep it simple and delicious with a JSHealth Vanilla Bean Protein smoothie.”
- Kirsty – Influencer Relations Manager – “I love avocado + cucumber on crackers for savoury, or JSHealth Vanilla Bean Protein with lots of blueberries and almond butter – always!”
- Eva – Head of Paid Media – “I love a banana and PB smoothie with JSHealth Cinnamon Scroll Protein when I finish training.”
- Ashleigh – Head of PR – I’m a big smoothie girl post work-out! I’m never too hungry straight after working out, so smoothies are perfect as they’re refreshing, keep me hydrated and the protein fills me up till my next meal.”
The post Post-Workout Snack Inspiration – from the JSHealth Team! appeared first on JSHealth.